April 3rd 2022 was my 37th birthday and I celebrated with my family not only being a year older, but also a year wiser.
Life has been interesting since the start of the pandemic to today. A lot of things have changed, but more importantly, I am starting to reach some of my adult goals.
Mentally I’ve established a few goals for myself that I have never put on paper or written them down anywhere. I figured with my birthday having just passed, I should write them down and see how far I’ve come in life. There’s a few I’ve managed to cross off the list, and others that are still in the works, so here we go:
- Fall in love and get married.
- Have a couple of kids and raise them with my wife.
- Get into a career that I am happy with.
- Make some money and help people.
- $100K in savings before 40.
- 100 Pounds lost this year.
- Quit Smoking for Good.
- Form better eating habits.
There are a few items above that are still a work in progess however overall, I am quite happy with how far I’ve come!